Communicate uses 2 factor authentication to confirm your identity. The first time you access a Communicate conversation, you will be required to identify yourself using both email and mobile.
You will only need to do this process once
To get started:
1. You will receive an email from communicate once your lawyer has triggered the initial message
2. Click on the link provided in the body content of the email which will take you to a web browser to set up your 2 Factor Authentication.
3. Enter in your Mobile Phone number and click the arrow to proceed.
4. Enter in the 6 digit code which will be sent to your mobile and select "Remember this browser".
5. You will be provided with a unique recovery code. Take note of this code incase you need to reset your 2 factor authentication criteria (i.e. if you lose your phone).
6. Once the 2 factor authentication criteria has been met you will be redirected to you conversation.