Send a message
Follow these steps to send a message in Communicate:
- Open your conversation.
- Enter your message into the text box at the bottom of the page.
- Select Send.
Once the message has been successfully sent, it will appear at the bottom of the communicate window in blue
Deleting/editing a message
If you have made an error in a message that has been sent, or you have sent it to the wrong conversation, you can delete or edit a message.
- Hover over the message with your mouse icon.
- Select the three dots to the left of your message.
- Select an option from the list.
Did You Know
- If you chose to edit the message, you will notice the text appear back in the text box at the bottom of the Communicate window. Once you are happy with your changes, select Save to update the original message text.
- Messages are fairly instantaneous. Although the message will update in the chat once amended, be aware that the other party may have already opened and seen the original prior to the change.