If your link has expired or is no longer active, follow the instructions below to access your Communicate conversation.
Alternatively, download the mobile app for real time access and notifications. Click here to read that article.
- Navigate to;
You will be presented with the following page;
2. Enter your email address into the field and click 'SEND SECURE LINK'
3. Check your inbox for an email from Communicate
- Click on the 'View Conversations' button in the email
4. You will be taken to a Communicate browser and you may be asked to verify your identity or enter your verification code sent to your mobile phone.
5. You will now be able to view all of your conversations and read, respond at your leisure.
Are you still experiencing issues with the email link?
- If you are still experiencing problems accessing the browser in step 4, right click on the 'View Conversations' button and 'copy link'.
- Open a browser window, e.g. Chrome, Safari, IE > Paste the link into the address bar and you will be asked to verify your identity as per steps 4 and 5 above.
NB: This article is also helpful should the link in your original email have expired or is no longer active.